There are several ways to find trauma nursing courses. The Emergency Nurses' Association has the Trauma Nursing Core Course.
Additionally, many states will have a trauma course they offer through their health department.
Another means of finding trauma nursing courses is through nursing programs.
Trauma Nursing Practice Test
This is a sixty question practice test, designed to test your knowledge. We suggest you read your textbook before taking this test.
To download the practice test, click on the tab to the left.
Trauma Course Advice
1. Read your textbook.
2. Read the objectives and skill station steps.
3. Try the sample questions, if provided, in the textbook.
4. Take the practice test, available, free right here.
5. Listen to all of the lectures during the class.
6. Ask questions until you understand. A good nurse is curious!
7. Contact the course coordinator where you'll take the class with any further questions.
Solutions for Medical Needs
Advanced Coral Life Support (ACLS)
Trust through teamwork
Copyright 2008 by Todd Adelman
Scheduled for polyp removal